Stéphane Delpeyroux was born in France in 1985, and took his first steps in photography during childhood using analogue equipment. During his studies, meeting with professional photographers as well as the arrival of digital cameras deepened his passion for photography. His discovery of long-exposure photography marked a turning point in his artistic approach and choice of subjects.
"As a nature lover, landscape photography is an obvious choice for me. Pictures of great wild open spaces have always fascinated me. My 'globe-trotter' spirit compels me to take pictures wherever nature is at its most glorious, free from all anthropological constraints. Although my aim is to magnify nature to create a sense of wonder in viewers, I also want to show Man's impact on natural or urban landscapes, with emphasis on a graphical approach."
Stéphane Delpeyroux regularly exhibits his work in France and in Europe, in art galleries and during photography festivals.
- 2015 : Exhibition Ville de Conches - Haute-Normandie (France)
- 2014: International Festival of Animal and Nature Photography – Montier-en-Der (France)
- 2013: Festival de l'image Voyage et Aventure – Saint-Valery-en-Caux (France)
- 2013: Meeting of artists at La Linerie – Crosville-sur-Scie (France)
- 2013: Affordable Art Fair – Milano (Italy)
- 2013: Affordable Art Fair – Brussels (Belgium)
- 2012: Festival international de photographies de nature – Namur (Belgium)
- 2012: International Festival of Animal and Nature Photography – Montier-en-Der (France)
- 2012: Photography show – Rouxmesnil-Bouteilles (France)